Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Renovating 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

Renovating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Oden
Admin
Loki Oden

Money : 13214

Renovating Empty
PostSubject: Renovating   Renovating Empty10/5/2012, 1:47 pm

So I'm planning to start renovating tonight, which means I'll be deleting most if not all roleplay threads or else moving them to a temporary board. I know you all have lives off the internet, but I think I gave enough time for people to save what they wanted. If not, I apologize. Of course applications and the claims will stay as is for now until everything else is down. From what we have in mind right now, the board won't be changing drastically, just getting reset. As I said before, rules will enforced and we won't be letting as much slide. I may or may not put the board on maintenance mode, so yeah... Anyway, just wanted to inform you guys of all that. Hopefully all of this will bring a little more life back to the site.
Back to top Go down
Daya Vanhusten

Daya Vanhusten

Money : 13237

Renovating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renovating   Renovating Empty10/5/2012, 9:48 pm

This actually might be a refreshing start! The way I roleplay Daya isn't as shy as I thought it would be, so overall it could help me straighten this flaw out. I am very excited to get back to roleplaying on this wonderful site once again <3
Back to top Go down

Renovating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgard Valora Academy :: Announcements :: Out of Character Announcements-
Jump to: