Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Total Eclipse of The Heart 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

Total Eclipse of The Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor Oden
Admin
Thor Oden

Money : 13859

Total Eclipse of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Total Eclipse of The Heart   Total Eclipse of The Heart Empty9/10/2012, 4:33 pm

Okay guys I'm posting this for Skidz, she didn't ask me to but I think it's important that we all know what's going on. She was currently diagnosed with back cancer so she might be gone for, well who knows how long. Since we're all a family lets all pray for her and if you don't believe in god then wish at 11:11 or something. Anyway we all love you Skidz, stay strong<3
Back to top Go down
https://avacademy.forumotion.com
Athena Cole

Athena Cole

Money : 13163

Total Eclipse of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of The Heart   Total Eclipse of The Heart Empty9/10/2012, 4:39 pm

Skidz D: I don't like to pray, but I will for you <3 and do every cure for cancer walk there is. Even if I already do. Love ya even though you might not see this. <3<3<3
Back to top Go down

Total Eclipse of The Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgard Valora Academy :: Announcements :: Important Stuff :: Attendance-
Jump to: