Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Demons and Shit 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

Demons and Shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Salvatore

Amy Salvatore

Money : 13210

Demons and Shit Empty
PostSubject: Demons and Shit   Demons and Shit Empty9/1/2012, 8:42 pm

So this is really random, but I just really wanted to tell you guys about my experience lolol. Anyway last night I went to this place that's kind of out of town with my friends, it's called the witches circle. It's this old house that is boarded up, and abandoned, there are like cellars in the back and they are super creepy. People go there to play Ouija boards and they also say that sacrifices and stuff happened in the house. So like it was a full moon last night and really cloudy in my town so it was extremely dark. We went around ten o'clock and I was like terrified xD We got up to the house and one of the boards on the window pops out so people can get in haha. So they went inside, I was too scared so someone stayed outside with me lol and while they were in there one of them screamed and I was already running, heading off the porch until I realized I was going to be alone so I stopped and when they came out my friend said she saw a dog and it barked at her. They also took pictures and there was blood splattered everywhere, it was dried up but still blood.When we went out back by the cellars, my friend shined a flashlight above them and I saw a kid hanging on a post with a blue shirt on a frizzy hair, I was almost crying by then xD So When we were walking back to the car some spirit kept grabbing my friends butt and when we were driving away my friend looked down at her leg and it was cut! There was also a pentagram carved into her skin, and there was no way she could have done it herself because I was next to her the whole time. When we got there, their phones were fully charged and when we left there phones were completely dead, and we were only there for like 30 minutes to an hour. So I don't know if you guys believe in the super natural or stuff but I definitely do! I don't know if you guys know what a pentagramn looks like, but i'll post a pic for u guys lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just without the animal in it lol xD
Back to top Go down
Loki Oden
Admin
Loki Oden

Money : 13190

Demons and Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Shit   Demons and Shit Empty9/1/2012, 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noel Archer

Noel Archer

Money : 13051

Demons and Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Shit   Demons and Shit Empty9/1/2012, 10:42 pm

Ok i was like crying and screaming because of fionas creepy ass post. But that Justin Bieber shit made it all better. ive been laughing for like 15 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demons and Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Shit   Demons and Shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons and Shit
Page 1 of 1