Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clique Descriptions 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

Clique Descriptions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Salvatore

Amy Salvatore

Money : 13198

Clique Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Clique Descriptions   Clique Descriptions Empty8/19/2012, 4:06 pm

Plastics
The girls you love to hate. Every school has their version, and most people at some point in their life strive to be accepted by them. Beautiful, confident, and almost always rich, people often use the word "perfect" when describing them. They're a lot more complex than you'd think. While they won't hesitate to stab you in the back, they can be unbelievably loyal and protective when threatened by somebody on the outside. It's not that they actually care, but they won't let some outside force break the group down. They'll gouge your eyes out with their Gucci stilettos before letting that happen.

Jocks
Basketball stars, football players. These are the people, yes guys and girls, that you'll see spending their free time on the field or in a weight room. Most are only known for their biceps and even if they do have brains, it's usually overlooked. Most often the teacher's favorite, the jocks can get off easily with work since they bring home the gold for the school. Messing with them is not only dangerous physically, but you can count on the school staff siding with athletes, no matter who's in the wrong.

Classclowns
Back in the day, you would find these students wearing the dunce hats. These kids are the crazy, fun types that can make almost anyone laugh. Their schemes and pranks usually lead them to the principals office, but if they're funny enough, they can most likely escape with no consequences. There not at the top of the social chain, but they're definitely not at the bottom either.

Exclusives
If you're not one of them don't talk to them, or even look them in the eye. They rule the school, and step on anyone who gets in their way. You better be popular if you want to socialize with this crowd. Make one wrong move against them, and you can kiss your reputation good bye. These are practically school royalty, being rich, beautiful and or famous isn't enough to get you in, you have to impress them.

Badasses
These people don't give a shit what anyone thinks. They do what they want, when they want and if you have a problem with it, it would be in your best interest to keep it to yourself. Most of them won't back down from a fight. Doing crazy, often illegal things is what their known for and it wouldn't be surprising if you find them in the detention room or in handcuffs.

Originals
Nothing really makes these people stand out in the crowd. They are no Lady Gaga or Lil Wayne, but that's not always a bad thing right? They are like oxygen, you don't acknowledge them but they're there. They keep the peace between the populars and the losers, and can socialize with pretty much either side. Although not noticed they are the ones keeping everything in check. Of course they will never be fully accepted into these groups, so their fellow originals will always be there.

Sweethearts
These people love to love. Their souls are pure and they would never hurt a fly. Many popular people hate them for their creepy ability to love things so much. Finding the good in people is their forte, and they won't stop until their friends with everyone. They usually do anything they can to help, even if it isn't always the best idea. You won't catch these kids getting drunk or sleeping around. They're the goody goods who want to help everybody.

Ghosts
As quiet as mice and as noticeable as ants. You can hardly get a peep out of these ones, and it takes a lot for them to open up. Some hide behind books and other in closets, but once you get them in their comfort zone you'll find out their not that bad, well if you're an accepting person that is.

Exiled
The lone wolves who many people don't approach. These kids are the freaks of the school, and most people try their best to stay away. Talking to the exiled is considered social suicide and if anyone high up on the social ladder catches you, then you better have a good explanation. Usually quiet and alone, the exiled are usually chill people who are misunderstood.

Back to top Go down
Thor Oden
Admin
Thor Oden

Money : 13874

Clique Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clique Descriptions   Clique Descriptions Empty8/19/2012, 4:10 pm

Since I think I have most of the buttons up, I am just going to tell you guys a few things. If you don't like the clique you're in don't bother messaging us, because I'm going to explain what you can do here. Your characters were placed in these cliques mostly by how they act(yes we do read your roleplays lol), because as Loki or Vegas said some of you arn't exactly how you said you were in your applications. So back to the whole point of this...Your character will have to start changing, and this can't just be overnight. You won't wake up and decide your gunna be a hardcore badass and go rob a few stores lol, not realistic. It will take time, and lots of it. You'll also have to have a reason to start changing, and this might help a few of you roleplay with new people who could influence your character to do some crazy shit. I'm sure mostly everyone on the site would be more than happy to help out by corrupting or helping your character lol. That doesn't HAVE to be the reason though. Maybe some bad things are going on with your family or something idk. You're all very creative people so I know you can think something up. Now if you have any questions about this you can message any of the three admins here. But remember don't ask to be switched because it won't happen.

Love you guys<3

P.S. If you don't have a button under your avatar, then message me so I can put it on. I don't think I forgot anyone though=]
Back to top Go down
https://avacademy.forumotion.com

Clique Descriptions
Page 1 of 1