Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
happy birthday guys !  829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

happy birthday guys !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Hyland

Tessa Hyland

Money : 13033

happy birthday guys !  Empty
PostSubject: happy birthday guys !    happy birthday guys !  Empty8/2/2012, 11:07 pm

i just wanted to say happy birthday to two awesome people on here ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:

*BTW, I know a lot of birthdays have passed and I haven't done this little thing here but I sort of never get a heads up when its your birthdays but sorry I've never done this for you but tell me and i will in the future !
Back to top Go down
http://foreverunperfect.tumblr.com/
Alexa Martin

Alexa Martin

Money : 13222

PostSubject: Re: happy birthday guys !    happy birthday guys !  Empty8/2/2012, 11:15 pm

Bitch Im fake crying over here like a little bitch<3 Okay, so first time we met i kinda hated you. LOL i wanted to be that random girl online then you forced me to be Victoria Justice and that defined Alexa. And when I made ACA you were like YOU RIPPED US OFF. So yeah. <3 ILY BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKS FOR STAYING UP HAVE FUN IN JAMAICA MONNNN<33333
Back to top Go down
Tessa Hyland

Tessa Hyland

Money : 13033

PostSubject: Re: happy birthday guys !    happy birthday guys !  Empty8/2/2012, 11:22 pm

GOOD, SCREW YOU, TO BAD, IT DID , TO BAD IT WAS A FAIL PROBABLY BECAUSE I DIDNT JOIN , YOU BETTER AND I DO TOO , AND I WONT BECAUSE I NEED INTERNET ♥
Back to top Go down
http://foreverunperfect.tumblr.com/
Kendall Brinkley

Kendall Brinkley

Money : 13023

PostSubject: Re: happy birthday guys !    happy birthday guys !  Empty8/3/2012, 12:00 am

omg thx gurl. You're so sweetttt. We'll stay besties forever, my internet fraand.(; I love you, Tessssaaaa!!!<3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happy birthday guys !    happy birthday guys !  Empty

Back to top Go down

happy birthday guys !
Page 1 of 1