Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.

Go down 
+3
Damian Cross
Ariadne Delmar
Ellis Membrane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis Membrane

Ellis Membrane

Money : 12661

PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty10/18/2012, 10:12 pm

Okay, i got a message from Jack (Josie's/Jules's/Skidz's boyfriend), and he just told me that Jules sent him a message on his answering machine. She told him she wanted them to take down all the monitors. Jules, don't do it. You're still young. You have so many things to experience! Not only that, but we all love you so much! It kills me to hear that you want this. Please, for everybody who loves you, don't do it. We all love you so very much, especially Jack. Please, I'm begging you. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne Delmar

Ariadne Delmar

Money : 12997

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty10/20/2012, 8:56 am

Jules, Kuma is right we love you more than anything. I honestly see you as a sister to me, you guys are all like my family. And Jules you're an amazing person, With some pretty epic hair, if I may say so. You're so important to us, and I just want you to be happy.
I suck at writing insipartional happy things, so heres a quote.

"Life goes on, Even after the thrill, of living is gone." ~Rick Springfield (Jack and Diane)
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Money : 12787

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty10/20/2012, 9:01 am

DON'T! Please! We love you skidzo! Your like a best friend to me! Please don't!
Back to top Go down
Thor Oden
Admin
Thor Oden

Money : 13754

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty10/20/2012, 12:23 pm

Keep holding on Jules! We all love you!
Back to top Go down
https://avacademy.forumotion.com
Hayden Cole

Hayden Cole

Money : 12818

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty10/20/2012, 3:10 pm

i feel like a noob for asking this but what does taking down all the monitors mean?
Back to top Go down
Noel Archer

Noel Archer

Money : 12919

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty10/20/2012, 3:19 pm

it means ending her life.
Back to top Go down
Daya Vanhusten

Daya Vanhusten

Money : 13081

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty12/28/2012, 3:31 am

she's actually a lot better now Smile things happened, but overall she's better and even got some of her hair back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.   PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW. Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ. LIKE, NOW.
Page 1 of 1