Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You'll Find yourself In Blakwater 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

You'll Find yourself In Blakwater

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BW Team

You'll Find yourself In Blakwater Empty
PostSubject: You'll Find yourself In Blakwater   You'll Find yourself In Blakwater Empty10/13/2012, 1:33 pm

[url=]You'll Find yourself In Blakwater Add10[/url]
http :// z13.inv isionf ree. com /BlakWater/ind e x .p hp?

Dear Enterprising new Citizen,

I am writing you today in hopes this letter finds you in currently suitable condition. I also write at this time in providence of protection, safety from those who have hunted and harmed us over the centuries. It has been heard from outside the safety of our quaint town that a second Salem massacre is soon to be upon us, and in accordance I am acting on the decree held by our Races since the end of the first. Tracking down each and every lineage that survived the massacre we are providing all the necessities of life; A home, work, schooling, but the most importance, protection.

A revolution is bound to happen soon, the city limits are needing expansion, but the cruelty of people outside the system of our town do not know that fear is not needed, but even so it is. We ask of you to bring you and your family to Blakwater, settle in and help us with our newest goal. Expanding the borders and helping heighten the town hierarchy.

Change is upon us, and we need aide.

Sincerely,
Raven Andrea Birch
Back to top Go down

You'll Find yourself In Blakwater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgard Valora Academy :: Discussions :: Advertising-
Jump to: