Asgard Valora Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgard Valora Academy is set in Pennsylvania, modern time. It is one of the most distinguished academies in the U.S. Apart from world-known music, athletic, and education departments, AVA is just a big 'family', right? You'll have to sign up to find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Bad Touch 829005a3f4e9bc97198d6e047faacf30
Affiliates

The Bad Touch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach Conrad

Zach Conrad

Money : 13560

The Bad Touch Empty
PostSubject: The Bad Touch   The Bad Touch Empty8/2/2012, 1:39 pm

[code][dohtml]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zach Conrad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

template coded by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. don't steal it or she'll tell michael scott you hate ryan howard and send him your way.

Conrad. Sound familiar to you? Yeah, Wally World A.K.A. Walmart? That's it. His step-mom the creator of Pillow Pets? It was a shady deal, but Mr. Conrad always wins at these games. Zach is a huge jock, even though he's kind of skinny. And, he's friends with everyone. Too good to be true? Well, you're right. It IS too good to be true. Zach only does that to keep up his 'image' of perfect son. He actually judges people a lot, even his best friends - except Charlotte - and complains to only her. He's kind of a closet judger, which is bad. Talking some more? Yeah, and a little bit more on the biography? Yeah, but you can always search it for my accepted app. Born in Alaska, blah blah blah...

Now that you've heard my INTERESTING bio, let's here about friends. Like I said before, Zach has tons, even though some aren't really his friends. He judges, but he'll be really nice to anyone and everyone. When it comes to friends that are girls, he'll flirt. A lot. But don't be mistaken, please. He doesn't want to be the bad guy - sometimes - and flirting is just all fun and games. Talk some more, blah blah blah...

Now let's talk about enemies. They're scarce, unless he's stolen a girlfriend from someone, or turned down a girl. He's friends with a lot of people, and he'll try his hardest to not make enemies, unless they're the daughter/son of Target or something. Sure, Zach might really hate you, but he won't tell you that. Great, more talking, blah blah blah...

Finally, let's get onto relationships. He'll have a lot, I guess, but there won't be many that he'll actually like the girl. Sometimes it's just because they're hot, or just because they're fun to be around, but never both. Secretly, he wishes that he WOULD find the perfect girlfriend, but since that's not happening, he'll never admit it. A good girlfriend is someone who makes him sandwiches, knows what to say, has a rockin' bod, and can flirt well. Talk some more, great finale, and blah blah blah...

[/doHTML]
Back to top Go down
Araya Segura

Araya Segura

Money : 13266

The Bad Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Touch   The Bad Touch Empty8/8/2012, 6:09 pm

Hi! Um, I don't really know, maybe friends? I mean Araya's new from living in Paris Most of her life, and she's not the one FOR having girls as friends, she's a tomboy if you call it that, but then again, can be real girly at times...She likes to hang with guys mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/

The Bad Touch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgard Valora Academy :: Plotting and such :: Plotting/Shipping-
Jump to: